In this episode you will hear:
- What it’s like to live with a Pole – a foreigner’s take on Poles – part one of our new series
- The Polish alphabet – what are all these weird looking letters
- That you can and should become a gatherer – a Polish Canadian’s interest in and book about mushrooms and edible plants.
• Dan Turczynski, a Canadian with Polish roots, talks about his life with a Pole from Poland, his wife, and his impressions from visiting Poland
• Anna Sienicka, the first Polish Canadian woman who cycled across Canada, talks about her book on edible plants and mushrooms and why we should eat what grows around us
Also in this episode:
• Non-Poles about Poles – how it is to live with a Pole
• The Polish language – diacritics in the Polish alphabet
• The Warsaw subway that took forever to build
Both myself and my fiancé really enjoyed this podcast. H
We would love to be involved in the series about multinational couples.
Thank you! SURE, we will contact you after Christmas. Wesołych Świąt!!!