In this episode you will hear:
- How a young German sees the complicated relationship between Germany and Poland – the past and the present (part 2).
- What Canada’s Ambassador to Poland sees as his role in Poland and how he promotes Canada there.
- How an extreme sport can lead to much more than an adrenaline rush and records.
• Johannes Schneider – a German, born and educated in Germany, who also lived for a number of years in Austria, now a Canadian, talks about his native country’s troubled past – WWII and its relationship with Poland (part 2 of the interview),
• His Excellency Stephen de Boer – Canada’s Ambassador to Poland since December 2015.
• Tomasz Kozłowski – a psychologist by profession, whose life passion is extreme sports – mainly skydiving, mountain rescues. Author.
Also in this episode:
• Paradise Cave
• Foreigners in Poland – who and why?
• “Smacznego! Eating Polish” – traditional pork chops
• Goodbye to one of the best – Zbigniew Wodecki’s music
And thank you. <3