In this episode you will hear:
• Johannes Schneider – a German, born and educated in Germany, who also lived for a number of years in Austria, now a Canadian, talks about his native country’s troubled past – WWII and its relationship with Poland (part 1 of the interview),
• Richard Washington – a Brit, who has lived and worked in Poland for nearly 7 years, fully fluent in Polish, talks about his adventure of learning Polish,
• Sergiusz Pinkwart – a journalist, blogger, author and passionate traveller, specializing in travelling with a child and writing about it with his wife.
Also in this episode:
• POLcast’s 1st Birthday – our summary
• Roberto Galea, a Maltese radio journalist working in Poland, talks about his experience of living in Poland
• “Smacznego! Eating Polish” – apple raisin cake
• Leonard Cohen in Polish.