In this episode you will hear:
- How a Canadian astronomer of Polish descent has been recording UFO sightings for 27 years.
- About something as Polish as storks and Polish vodka
- How Poles have embraced Oxford style debates.
• Chris Rutkowski talks about the annual Canadian UFO Survey created and published by Winnipeg-based Ufology Research and his work in the last 27 years
• Grzegorz Nawrocki, a Polish journalist, president of the British Alumni Society in Poland, talks about Oxford style debates organized by the organization
Also in this episode:
• Why adults study Polish in Toronto? A student’s story
• Amber – Polish gold and specialty
• Strong sailing traditions in Poland