- You can listen to POLcast on the good old radio: if you are in Toronto tune to 1280AM every Saturday and Sunday at 11:00 am
- You can visit this website any time you want to listen to our current and past episodes.
- You can subscribe to our podcast on your phone or tablet, or in your car.
Why and how to subscribe
Podcasting is like a DVR/PVR (or VCR) for transistor radio. Your phone with an app you most likely already have installed automatically downloads new episodes of your favorite programs so you can listen to them when and where you want to. The same way PVR freed us from TV schedule and commercials, now podcasting bring our favorite radio program from anywhere in the world right to our car just in time for our commute, or our son’s soccer practice, or… (you get the picture).
You can listen on your phone, your tablet or like in good old times: in front of the fireplace – on your laptop. All you need to do is to subscribe to your favorite podcasts. We hope POLcast will be one of them.
Go directly to:
- POLcast on iTunes
- POLcast on Stitcher (popular app for Android phones also available in the newest car radios)
- POLcast on Podbean (our podcast server – works with both Android and iPhone)
- Or simply search for “POLcast” in your favorite podcast app and then click on our logo.
If you need feed address to use in your favorite app: http://mypolcast.podbean.com/feed/
How to subscribe on iPhone
How to listen on Android phone
For more information about podcasts: