In this episode you will hear:
- How two Polish Canadians celebrate the 150th birthday of Canada and why everybody falls in love with their red couch project
- About a young Pole who earned a prestigious scholarship to study in a posh boarding school in England and now studies medicine at Cambridge University and what he is doing to give back to the community
- How I happened to meet the minister of housing of Guyana at the Polish Consulate in Toronto and why she is flying to Poland
- And what a young man from India working in Denmark and dating a Polish Canadian girl thinks about Poles and Poland.
• Ela Kinowska and Piotr Sobierajski – Polish Canadians who are travelling across Canada (now in the North) with their RED COUCH to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Canada and record of Canadians from coast to coast to coast
• Minister Valerie Adams-Patterson – minister of communities responsible for housing of Guyana and her delegation (including a Polish Canadian and a Guyanese Canadian) on their way to Poland
• Jakub Nagrodzki – a Cambridge University student of medicine and president of the Cambridge University Polish Society, main organizer of the 10th Congress of Polish Student Societies in the UK held at Cambridge University.
Also in this episode: