In this episode you will hear:
- About young Polish singers who charm the world with their international folk music
- Why a passionate mountain climber loves his mountain adventures and why so many Poles share his passion
- How in some places in Poland cars drive uphill with their engines off
• Laboratorium Pieśni (Song Laboratory) – a group of female singers from Poland, performing traditional folk songs from all over the world
• Jacek Siwek, a Polish Canadian, talks about his life passion – climbing and photography
Also in this episode:
• Nine places in Poland where cars go uphill with their engines off.
• A Canadian young man of Polish descent and his Canadian girlfriend’s impressions from Poland.
• Warsaw street bands and their music.